Crapting Moments: Not true crapting as it isn't evident in the finished product but threading the beading needle was a bear. I think it was the cheap thread (at least it seemed cheap). I could see the hole well enough (though it was tiny) but I really struggled to get the thread to actually go through it. It would split all the time. I think one threading session took about 20 minutes. Due to my hatred of threading, I strung the red beads with the same green thread I was using for the green beads. I was not going to thread anymore needles than necesary, as a result if you examine the ornament carefully, you can probably see the green thread on the side of the red bead, but I DON'T CARE!
Cutting the shape out was also a bit of a challenge. I'm scissors challenged to begin with so making sure I wasn't cutting into any of the stitching was difficult. There was a near disaster at the very top where I think I did cut away the hole for one stitch, but I think it's going to stay in place. I can't decide if I'm going to back it or not. I probably will, just not right now.
Side note: I did finish all my Christmas tree panels, I just haven't had time to write about them. I hope to in the new year, as well as actually put it all together.