Monday, December 7, 2009

Days 4 and 5 - Christmas Trees 5 and 6

No, I didn't fall down on my goal. I just fell down on my posting. I was able to make a tree on Saturday and one on Sunday. Today is Monday, how will I do? Time will tell. Here is Saturday's tree:
I really like the green fabric I used for the tree. I wasn't sure at first if it would work but I think it does.

Here is the resplendent festival:
Crapting moment: None that I can remember. Hooray again!

Sunday's Tree started out with this fabric selection:
Note the peppermint rounds fabric. I thought this was perfect for ornaments and the big ones fit the circles perfectly. I thought I'd end up with crapt as I'm not always adept at matching things up nicely, or for that matter, cutting things out properly but they actually came out pretty nice:
And here is the finished tree:
I adore the peppermint ornaments. So cute! And the expanding festival:
It looks great. Three more to go (before the real work begins that I have no clue how to do). I better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment